Both these projects are component of the country partnership strategy of the
The two projects are intended to facilitate
The bank official added, The new
Kumar Jha stated, Better water management and irrigation will lead to increased farm productivity and climate resilience, and thus help farmers in South Karakalpakstan build their assets and improve their living standards.
He added, We estimate that 41,000 water users will be provided with new or improved irrigation and drainage services under this project. The project will bring other remarkable results as well improved irrigation efficiency will lead to net water savings of 10 million cubic meters per year, and reduced energy costs will result in as much as
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel