"As we focus on our core integrated health care business with health plans, health systems and at-risk physician groups, we welcome
"I'm excited to join Univita, as its proven home-based care management programs are in increasing demand from health plans and health systems nationwide with managed
Univita's integrated home care program - skilled nursing, durable medical equipment and infusion pharmacy - manages over five million members under risk arrangements nationwide. Univita provides over 1.5 million in-home transition, skilled home care and therapy visits annually. In addition, Univita's national team of nurse practitioners and registered nurses performed over 450,000 in-home and telephonic assessments in the last year.
The sale of Univita's division will allow Univita to continue to expand its proven integrated home care delivery model as the single source solution for the post-acute care continuum. With the post-acute market size estimated at over
Keywords for this news article include: Hospital, Legal Issues,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go