With a view to transfer large amounts of data from one terminal device to another in next to no time and without an interfering cable, researchers at the
The transceiver will be used in the consumer sector and for industrial applications, wherever large amounts of data have to be transferred from one terminal device to another, for example, in automation, safety and process control or medical technology.
The Fraunhofer IPMS offers various evaluation kits that give interested parties the opportunity to evaluate an optical wireless data transfer with data rates of up to 1 Gb/s, 5 Gb/s or 10 Gb/s in their target systems. The performance and size of the transceiver can be adapted to customer-specific needs.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight