ScanSource Security, a value-added distributor of physical security products and a business unit of
Iomnis develops server and storage products that are specifically optimized for surveillance deployments, allowing ScanSource Security s reseller partners to one-stop shop for all of their video surveillance needs. The hardware manufacturer will feature all available server and storage lines, including their 390, 480 and 780 Series, within ScanSource Security s portfolio. These servers are built with the latest processors and advanced systems management capabilities, and feature optional hot-swap hard drives and redundant power supplies that further protect video and data. All servers are optimized on demand, using computations from the Iomnis surveillance portal and come with a 100% performance guarantee.
At ScanSource Security, we have built our business on being able to deliver the industry s leading products and most complete security solutions for our reseller partners in the most cost-effective way, said
Customer Service is one of Iomnis highest values, and ScanSource Security has the proven track record of service excellence and market expertise that we look for in a partner, said
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply