The updated Sensor Technology Site, available on Mouser.com, has several sections listing useful products, information, and resources involving sensors. The Technology section discusses the different types of sensors, including motion and position sensors which includes accelerometers, digital compasses, and motion sensors; pressure sensors which include linear displacement, liquid level, and air pressure sensors; optical sensors which includes photoelectric and proximity sensors; and thermal sensors which detect temperature and humidity.
The Featured Products section lists various sensors and their applications including the
The Articles section includes many useful articles that focus on designing with sensors, including sensor fusion, using MEMS devices in medical systems, using MEMs sensors in LED lighting, testing sensors and actuators with digital oscilloscopes, and the role of sensors and sensor fusion in the Internet of Things.
Lastly the Technical Resources section includes informative videos on various aspects of electronic sensors, along with application-specific articles on the use of sensors in different systems.
With its broad product line and unsurpassed customer service, Mouser caters to design engineers and buyers by delivering What's Next in advanced technologies. Mouser offers customers 20 global support locations and the latest, most technologically advanced components for their newest design projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian