The building will have an attached four-story annex building and an eight-story parking garage and two surface parking lots with a total of 528 spaces. The sponsor will develop the property in two phases; the first phase will construct a 301-key flag hotel, and the second phase will develop a smaller boutique hotel and basement data center. The original building was built in 1921 and is on the
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of both debt and equity capital solutions, that has closed in excess of
UC Funds provides quick financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funds is one of the nation's most entrepreneurial lending institutions, focused on Multifamily, Retail, Office, Hotel, Industrial/Warehouse, Adaptive Reuse and Construction assets nationwide. For more about the UC Funds' commercial real estate platform, visit (http://www.ucfunds.com/).
Keywords for this news article include: UC Funds, Real Estate.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers