The broader Tokyo Stock Price Index, which includes all shares on the market's First Section on the TSE, was also up 19.89 points, or 1.59 percent, to 1,269.04.
The Fed decided to keep interest rates unchanged near zero after the Federal Open Market Committee meeting through Wednesday. The US central bank also decided to reduce another
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation