In trading on Thursday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 5% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the iShares MSCI Frontier 100 ETF (FM), down about 1.3% in Thursday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Thursday were shares of
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406ETF061914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks