The Notes will mature on
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facilities (which will increase the funds under the revolving credit facilities available to the Company to make additional investments in portfolio companies) and to make investments in portfolio companies in accordance with its investment objective and for other general corporate purposes, including payment of operating expenses.
The Notes and the shares of common stock underlying the Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act, or any applicable state securities laws. Unless so registered, the Notes may not be offered or sold in
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any state. This press release is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence