Since 1999, a small leasing organization with 28 employees has grown into one of the premier equipment finance companies in
TCFEF provides a full array of financial products nationwide to 11 industry segments, including: agriculture, commercial marine, construction and waste, discounting, franchise, golf, healthcare, homecare, manufacturing, specialty vehicles and syndications. TCFEF has consistently experienced strong performance in new business origination, portfolio performance, and net income levels.
"Over the years we have stayed true to our number one goal of being recognized as an industry leader by being experts in the markets we serve and providing excellent service while producing strong results," said
TCFEF is also focused on continuing its culture of excellence and growth by developing its team members, investing in systems and process improvements, growing its core business, and expanding into new markets, segments, and products.
"Fifteen years is a significant milestone, but our focus is on long term, sustained growth and success through strong relationships with great customers and the passion and dedication of TCFEF team members," said Henak. "We will continue to build on our team's strengths while becoming even better by listening to and acting to serve our customers' needs and future plans."
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day