Barclays Bank Tanzania declared that it has introduced the first ever paperless banking service in the country.
The new service aimed at advancing banking services and making financial transactions easier for customers.
He further commented Paperless banking services are taking the place of traditional paper products including the use of withdrawal and cash deposit forms.
This is a fantastic innovation and a milestone to be proud of as now our customers can now complete their teller banking transactions in less than three minutes with no fill in slips required for cash and cheque deposits, cash withdrawals and cash encashment, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs