Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the University of
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Meanwhile, the C-V characteristic results suggest that an improvement in built-in potential leads to promote the carrier-collection efficiency, thereby resulting in improved photovoltaic performance."
For more information on this research see: Plasmonic-enhanced crystalline silicon/organic heterojunction cells by incorporating gold nanoparticles. Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science, 2014;211(5):1179-1183. Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)