The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "The compendium is made available through a web portal MAGIC that hosts a variety of analysis tools to easily browse and analyze the data."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our compendium is different from previous initiatives in combining expression values across different experiments by providing a consistent gene annotation across different platforms."
For more information on this research see: MAGIC: access portal to a cross-platform gene expression compendium for maize.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Fu, Fdn Edmund Mach, Res & Innovat Center, I-38010
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million