Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The realization of this structure which holds massless, massive, and infinitely massive particles opens the route towards studies of the interplay of dispersion, interactions, and frustration in a novel and controlled environment."
For more information on this research see: Direct observation of Dirac cones and a flatband in a honeycomb lattice for polaritons. Physical Review Letters, 2014;112(11):116402. (
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from T. Jacqmin, Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures, CNRS, LPN, Route de Nozay, 91460 Marcoussis,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go