With just a few weeks to go before the much anticipated Standard Bank Auto Show which is held in partnership with the Biltongfees, vehicle enthusiasts and public spectators are in for a treat with the latest announcement for this year's
"Standard Bank Vehicle and
In addition to the interest rate Standard Bank Namibia will also allow all prospective vehicle buyers to enter into an agreement over 60 months with no deposit*. (*Terms and Conditions apply).
Junius adds that customers who successfully apply for a vehicle during this period "also stand a chance to win exiting prizes, which includes free insurance, smart devices as well as a cash prize of N$10 000, which will be allocated towards the customers vehicle loan, and much more."
These special conditions are applicable to all dealerships exhibiting at the Standard Bank Auto Show this year. This year's Standard Bank Auto Show under the theme: "Start the Engine" is expected to host 32 participating local dealerships. The Standard Bank Auto Show is the most prestigious event on the Namibian calendar and a popular event in the automobile industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006