Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Notice of Contract Action
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: FA9302-14-F-3001
Place of Performance (address): 5 S. Wolfe AveEdwards AFB, CA
Place of Performance (zipcode): 93524
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Force Materiel Command
HQ Air Force Test Center (AFTC) - Edwards
Notice of Contract Action (NOCA) for
1. Upgrade CEESIM computer 2 to Linux PC/6.2 OS, replace GPIB/ENET with Progix control, new Ethernet switch 2. Upgrade DGS 2 with the following items: 1) Replace OC with PRB; 2) Replace Synergy PGP; and 3) Replace GPs with new generation GP3 3. Integrate equipment at
The anticipated contract will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) effort for an anticipated period of 24 months.
The statutory authority which permits a fair opportunity exception for this acquisition, is FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i)(B). This authority is supported by an approved Fair Opportunity Exception letter. It is the Government's intent to proceed with as a single-source action. The applicable NAICS code is 541512. The size standard as defined by the
This notice neither constitutes an RFP or an Invitation for Bid (IFB), nor does it restrict the Government in any way to an ultimate acquisition approach. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the government. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL AND IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT.
AFTC has appointed an Ombudsman to hear concerns from potential offerors relating to this acquisition. The Ombudsman does not diminish the authority of the Program Director or Contracting Officer, but communicates contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate Government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Matters of a routine or administrative nature concerning this acquisition should not be addressed to the Ombudsman, but rather the Contracting Officer identified as Mr.
For further information, contact the Contracting Officer, Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant