The board of directors of the
This was statedin a statement issued by the bank in
The statement said the loan was approved for
It gave details that both projects would be produced for the consumption of Nigerians and neighbouring African countries.
The statement said the project would allow
It said the projects would add value to local natural resources, double the country s refining capacity and reduce the current imports of fuel into
It said, The projects are expected to help
The projects will also create over 30,000 temporary jobs during construction and 2,900 direct jobs during operations.
The projects will complement bank s ongoing effort to support the Federal Government in the implementation of the Agriculture Transformation Agenda .
As per to the statement, the oil industry in
The statement said the country, which was the first crude oil producer in
It said that
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings