The Council's five founding global payment brands --
"We are already servicing several card issuers. With the PCI DSS certification completed, it gives us tremendous opportunities to offer increased security and value to card issuers," said
The PCI DSS is a robust, comprehensive, technology driven, transparent, explicit standard to enhanced security controls around payment card and related account data by ensuring the safe handling of card holder information at every step thereby reduce payment card frauds via its exposures.
Keywords for this news article include: SLK Global, Finance and Investment, Information Technology, Investment and Finance, Information and Data Security.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?