Adviser on Finance,
Addressing a Tuesday post-budget press conference held at the CM House, he expressed his concerns over Sindh not being paid it share of grant and revenue for past three months, " a situation that has aggravated Provincial government's functioning", he complained.
Cautioning that such kind of delays in future could very well jeopardize the functioning of Provincial machinery, he outlined that a program similar to that of BISP (Benazir Income support program) , for which
He also cited massive loans being sought from State Bank of
He said that a joint partnership endeavor was being sought to materialize the Thar-coal project, which would also help alleviate energy crisis: while he also cited a recently concluded accord between SSGC and
The advisor also lamented the condition of industry in interior Sindh, which would be tackled through
Speaking on the occasion, the Additional Chief Secretary of Planning and Development
He outlined major educational schemes in the offing "for the first time ever", citing
Secretary Excise and Taxation Waseem Ahmad Ursani announced that 90% of projected revenue for current year had been collected, while revenue worth
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia