A relevant number of small to midsize U.S. businesses as well as individuals are turning to private lenders instead of banks for credit. According to the recent Greenwich Market Pulse survey, 9 out of 10 borrowers who turn to private lenders seem to enjoy their loan experience from these non-bank providers and would even prefer to transact with them again in the future. As banks continue to implement stricter rules which discourage borrowers including those who are willing to guarantee their real estate property or trust deed, self employed retirement investors can take advantage of this as an investment opportunity for their Solo 401 k plan.
Based on the survey, the advantage that private creditors provide easier process of obtaining loans is one of the factors that applicants are looking at. Other factors include more attractive terms and conditions, competitive rates, and fair pricing that are usually better than what traditional banks could offer. Owners of self employed retirement plans who self-direct their investments could use their retirement savings to provide for loans, or much better to use in mortgage notes or trust deed investments so that the loan could be secured by a real estate which makes the investment low risk.
Mortgage notes or trust deeds are ideal for self employed retirement investors because it can guarantee passive income for their retirement account. New investors or those who are looking forward to diversify their retirement portfolio can successfully utilize these investment opportunities without much effort compared to direct loans and other real estate investment where presence and additional expenses are required.
Sense Financial is
To learn more about the solutions they provide, please contact: (949) 228-9393.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sensefinancial/self-employed-retirement/prweb11956505.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists