PNPs that provide non-critical services located in the following
The SBA offers low interest disaster loans to private non-profit organizations for physical losses up to its loan limits. Approved loans can be increased for protective measures to lessen similar future damages. Additionally, PNPs can obtain loans for unmet working capital needs. To be considered for this assistance, PNPs need to apply by the deadline.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Disaster loan information and application forms may also be obtained by calling the
The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is
For more information about the SBA Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov/disaster.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post