The fund is the second largest Saudi conventional equity fund and the largest equity fund in the Saudi market managed by a non-bank owned investment company with total assets under management exceeding
Al-Noor fund is the best performing Saudi fund investing in Shari ah-compliant equities. The fund achieved 172.4% return compared to 131.8%.
The Saudi equity market had a strong performance in 2014 with growth concentrated in the local economy stocks that rely on the local demand in the Kingdom. The clarity of growth in the global economy has been weak; however oil prices continue to be at elevated levels which continues to support the growth for the Saudi economy. This strong economic growth is supporting the companies that serve the local economy and that have limited reliance on international demand.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'