The fund is the second largest Saudi conventional equity fund and the largest equity fund in the Saudi market managed by a non-bank owned investment company with total assets under management exceeding
Al-Noor fund is the best performing Saudi fund investing in Shari ah-compliant equities. The fund achieved 172.4% return compared to 131.8%.
The Saudi equity market had a strong performance in 2014 with growth concentrated in the local economy stocks that rely on the local demand in the Kingdom. The clarity of growth in the global economy has been weak; however oil prices continue to be at elevated levels which continues to support the growth for the Saudi economy. This strong economic growth is supporting the companies that serve the local economy and that have limited reliance on international demand.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings