Stocks are edging lower in midday trading, pulling the market back from its latest record high.
The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell one point, less than 0.1 percent, to 1,955 as of
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 29 points, or 0.2 percent, to 16,876. The Nasdaq composite lost nine points, or 0.2 percent, to 4,352.
Bond prices were little changed. The yield on the 10-year Treasury note held steady at 2.59 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment