A global forum for electronic intellectual property security, CDSA develops international standards for content protection and security, and performs audits to verify compliance. Its members include the world's largest intellectual property owners, including Adobe,
"CDSA is delighted to welcome our newest member, pioneering cloud service provider Ribose. By joining CDSA, Ribose has made a strong statement that the Internet's benefits need not compromise information security or intellectual property rights," stated
As the first Software-as-a-Service cloud service provider to earn certification for CDSA's Content Security and Protection accreditation program, Ribose upholds strict standards of privacy and security.
"With our commitment to information security and intellectual property protection, Ribose provides a platform users can employ with confidence," concluded Tse. "We treat our users as collaborators and associates. Our relationships are based on their trust in Ribose's systems and our respect for their data."
Keywords for this news article include: Ribose, Information Technology, Information and Data Security.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right