Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The 2.7 times lower diffusion length value in the edge part was explained by an impact of point defects to the carrier lifetime and diffusivity."
For more information on this research see: Application of excite-probe techniques for determination of surface, bulk and nonlinear recombination rates in cubic SiC. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 2014;185():37-44. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from P. Scajev, Vilnius Univ, Inst Appl Res, LT-10222
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)