Professionals in the real estate sector converge in
Africa GRI 2014 is themed 'Real estate investing in the face of scorching demand'.
The event focuses on sub-Saharan Africa and aims to provide real estate sector analysis, risk assessment, and joint venture linkages.
"The relatively rapid growth rates achieved by many African countries in the last decade have raised hopes that the continent is finally on a path to economic prosperity," states
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree