Niemczewski, who has been the company's CEO since January, is set to report to shareholders on what has been done since his appointment, as well as detailing Pro Global's strategy.
Pro Global will target
Niemczewski will tell shareholders of a plan for Pro Global to become a specialist service provider, addressing complex operational needs of global insurers and reinsurers.
Tawa completed its demerger in April in a move that split its risk carrier and service divisions into two independent groups.
Pro Global shares were untraded Thursday. They were last quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years