Japanese budget carrier
Peach's revenue is likely to be dented by
But the company said its business scale is likely to surpass that of last year even in the first fiscal half, and that it plans to further improve its performance in the latter half. Its sales for fiscal 2014 are expected to increase about 10 percent from the previous year, according to the budget carrier.
For fiscal 2013 ended in March, the airline's sales more than doubled from the previous year to
Peach moved into the black for the first time since its establishment in
The company achieved an average load factor of 83.7 percent, up 6 percentage points from the year before, and flew 3 million revenue passengers.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia