The distribution is expected to be paid from net investment income (regular interest). Because distribution source estimates are updated throughout the year based on the Fund's performance and forecast for its current fiscal year (which is the calendar year), these estimates may differ from both the tax information reported to you in your 1099 statement, as well as the ultimate economic sources of distributions over the life of your investment.
The Fund is a closed-end diversified management investment company with a leveraged capital structure. The Fund's investment objective is to provide a high level of total return through current income and capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of the value of its assets in high yield securities. The Fund invests primarily in fixed income securities of domestic companies. The Fund's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange MKT under the symbol "PHF."
The information presented here is not intended as a solicitation. New investors cannot purchase shares directly from the Fund. Shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange MKT, and interested investors should contact their financial advisor or broker-dealer for more information.
The Fund was organized as a corporation under the laws of
The Fund's investment adviser is
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience