Russell indexes are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for passive and active investment strategies. The annual reconstitution of the Russell 3000 captures the 3,000 largest U.S. stocks as of the end of May ranking them by total market capitalization. The largest 1,000 companies in this ranking make up the Russell 1000 and the next largest 2,000 companies comprise the Russell 2000. The Russell 3000 also serves as the U.S. component to the Russell Global Index.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements.” These forward-looking statements include information, which is subject to change and subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. The forward-looking information presented in this press release is not a guarantee of future events, and actual events may differ materially from those made in or suggested by the forward-looking information contained in this press release. Forward-looking statements generally can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “intend” or “expect” or variations thereon or similar terminology. All such statements speak only as of the date made, and
SVP, Director of Corporate Strategy/Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy