By creating a nano expert network in the energy sector,
"Through establishing a nano expert network, we can promote production in power and energy sectors," said Mohammad Sadeq Qazizadeh in the opening ceremony of the
Qazizadeh said by using such a network,
"The main reason for the creation of a network of experts is the management of supply and demand in technology," he said.
"It is expected that the nano experts discover industrial needs and define university scientific projects." Qazizadeh said the formation of a nano expert network in the energy sector could also pave the way for the creation of knowledge-based companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant