Our news editors obtained a quote from the research, "In this paper, we report about a Chase & Backchase (C&B) algorithm strategy that generalizes and improves on well-known methods in the field. The implementation of our approach, the Pegasussystem, outperforms existing C&B systems an average by two orders of magnitude."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This gain in performance is due to a combination of novel methods that lower the complexity in practical situations significantly."
For more information on this research see: The backchase revisited.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day