Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the University of
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Re-crystallization produced single-crystal microrods, many of which existed as twin particles."
For more information on this research see: Hierarchical Growth of ZnO Particles by a Hydrothermal Route.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from F. Bamiduro, University of
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia