Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectrometry analysis data revealed relatively small changes within 3at.% in the cation composition between the ball milled powder mixtures and the nanoscale powders prepared from these mixtures."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis of Single-Phase Gd-Doped Ceria Nanopowders by Radio Frequency Thermal Plasma Treatment.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause