The first multi-unit auction is for royalties from a collection of songs sung by alt rock band 3 Doors Down and includes Billboard Hot 100 hit songs such as "Kryptonite", "Be Like That" and "When I'm Gone". Since 3 Doors Down inception in 1995, the band has sold more than 16 million albums worldwide and earned three Grammy nominations. The auction contains 11 tracks recorded by the band.
"Creating royalty investments that many investors can participate in, instead of just one, truly opens up the market by allowing investors to invest in as little or as much of one stream as they want. Launching this new investment type with 3 Doors Down allows us to kick off this new investment model in style with an iconic and well-known band," said
Keywords for this news article include: Royalty Exchange, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia