Ms. Goodman, age 58, is the Center Director of the recently formed Housing Finance Policy Center at the
"We couldn't be more pleased to welcome Laurie to the MFA Board," said
"I am delighted to be joining MFA's Board," said Ms. Goodman. "I believe MFA's strategy of investing in both Agency and Non-Agency residential assets will continue to provide the company with attractive investment opportunities."
Prior to her tenure at
Ms. Goodman has a B.A. in mathematics from the
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.
Keywords for this news article include: Mortgage, Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures