Ms. Goodman, age 58, is the Center Director of the recently formed Housing Finance Policy Center at the
"We couldn't be more pleased to welcome Laurie to the MFA Board," said
"I am delighted to be joining MFA's Board," said Ms. Goodman. "I believe MFA's strategy of investing in both Agency and Non-Agency residential assets will continue to provide the company with attractive investment opportunities."
Prior to her tenure at
Ms. Goodman has a B.A. in mathematics from the
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.
Keywords for this news article include: Mortgage, Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth