Seeking to enter into the oil and gas industry,
DNeX said it will satisfy the acquisition amount through
The cash payment will be sourced from a planned rights issue, proposed stock issue and/or internal finance.
DNeX stated : "The proposed acquisitions would provide DNeX with a new core business in addition to its current ICT business. At present, it is the intention of DNeX to continue pursuing its current business in ICT whilst venturing into the oil and gas industry."
It added : "Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the proposed acquisitions is expected to contribute positively to
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE