MILLIONS of electronic messages sent by a small group of top currency traders are being examined by
The traders reportedly pooled order details from hedge funds and discussed the prices they should be offered in private chatrooms.
In a chatroom transcript from
"I'd show 6 to good guys but guys like that I'm going to show seven in future," the trader said.
The another trader then decided to quote a spread of seven basis points, a person familiar with the transcript told Reuters.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields