The benchmark offering was managed by 11 international and regional investment banks and the Sukuk have been admitted to the NASDAQ Dubai market.
The issue used a Wakala structure, pursuant to which revenue generated by certain real estate related assets of Emaar Malls will be used to pay the periodic distribution amounts on the Sukuk.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya