The position of the
Deputies incensed after finding out that the money from the loans would be stored in the
The speaker Asylbek Zheenbekov added,"What for is they kept for several years? During this time, the inflation simply will "eat" this money. It would be better to direct reimbursable funds for the purchase of new agricultural machinery, implementation of other projects. Then it would be more effect."
The deputy Kenzhebek Bokoyev pressed to change mechanisms of repayable funds use.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s