The position of the
Deputies incensed after finding out that the money from the loans would be stored in the
The speaker Asylbek Zheenbekov added,"What for is they kept for several years? During this time, the inflation simply will "eat" this money. It would be better to direct reimbursable funds for the purchase of new agricultural machinery, implementation of other projects. Then it would be more effect."
The deputy Kenzhebek Bokoyev pressed to change mechanisms of repayable funds use.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women