The position of the
Deputies incensed after finding out that the money from the loans would be stored in the
The speaker Asylbek Zheenbekov added,"What for is they kept for several years? During this time, the inflation simply will "eat" this money. It would be better to direct reimbursable funds for the purchase of new agricultural machinery, implementation of other projects. Then it would be more effect."
The deputy Kenzhebek Bokoyev pressed to change mechanisms of repayable funds use.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground