Oil markets were affected by stock pile data from the US, the world's top consumer, which indicated a drop of 600,000 barrels to 386.3 million barrels.
There was also the Federal Reserve's decision to keep reference interest rate at 0.25 percent, and the decision to reduce the reserve's purchase of bonds tied to mortgages and state treasury bonds by
Markets were also overshadowed by anxiety over the situation in
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors