A construction giant,
Speaking on Thursday in
"Julius Berger can successfully count 2013 as another successful year. Our company saw both financial and strategic progress, while creating further value for our shareholders. This commendable achievement is as a result of a number of key factors including well-controlled performance planning, stable cost structures and unwavering commitment to our organization's vision to be Nigerian's most dynamic constriction company," he stated.
Nurudeen noted that "in this respect, the Board of Directors is pleased to recommend an increased dividend of N2.70 per ordinary share, resulting in a total gross dividend payment of N3.24 billion, an improvement over that of the 2012 fiscal year, which was N2.50, per ordinary share, the Board is also pleased to recommend a bonus issue of one new ordinary share for every ten existing ordinary shares already held.
He said that the company in the year under review acquired more share capital in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted