A construction giant,
Speaking on Thursday in
"Julius Berger can successfully count 2013 as another successful year. Our company saw both financial and strategic progress, while creating further value for our shareholders. This commendable achievement is as a result of a number of key factors including well-controlled performance planning, stable cost structures and unwavering commitment to our organization's vision to be Nigerian's most dynamic constriction company," he stated.
Nurudeen noted that "in this respect, the Board of Directors is pleased to recommend an increased dividend of N2.70 per ordinary share, resulting in a total gross dividend payment of N3.24 billion, an improvement over that of the 2012 fiscal year, which was N2.50, per ordinary share, the Board is also pleased to recommend a bonus issue of one new ordinary share for every ten existing ordinary shares already held.
He said that the company in the year under review acquired more share capital in
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson