Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the higher or lower pyrolisis temperature of exhausted NDF fraction was related to decarboxylation reactions and elimination of hydroxyl groups."
For more information on this research see: Chemical and Thermogravimetric Analyses of Raw and Saturated Agave Bagasse Main Fractions with Cd(II), Pb(II), and Zn(II) Ions: Adsorption Mechanisms.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted