The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The in vitro cytotoxicity on 3T3L1, H9c2 and HepG2 cell lines showed the nontoxic and biocompatible nature of biosynthesized gold nanoparticles."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis, characterization and In vitro cytotoxicity of gold nanoparticles using cultural filtrate of low shear modeled microgravity and normal gravity cultured K-pneumoniae.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up