In a video interview to coincide with Infinis Energy's 2014 Preliminary Results - their first since listing in November - CEO
Looking more broadly at the renewables sector he explains that the
He also considers the impact of transitioning the government's revenue support programme from the renewables obligation to contracts for difference, and discusses the implications of a possible 'yes' vote in the Scottish independence referendum.
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com.
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild