The group, floated by
The company intends to pay a 6.63p dividend to shareholders worth £19.9m in the next few weeks, rewarding them for backing the business with their cash.
The dividend was calculated for the period from when it listed until March, but it intends to pay a fullyear dividend of £55m next year. The 18.3 per cent rise in earnings has helped slash its multi-million pound debt pile from 4.4 times to 3.7 times earnings, putting it on a more manageable footing.
Infinis runs 147 renewable power generating plants across the
Plans to build another 130 to 150 megawatts of onshore wind power were on track, chief executive
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists