In an interview with state media‚ he said outstanding payment of private power companies would be paid by the end of this month.
He said the government will never bring mini budget. He said 45 percent cut from Prime Minister House expenses and 30 percent cut in all other ministries is mandatory.
To a question‚
He said the government has increased the amount of income support programme from forty to
He said Prime Minister
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006