"As a founding supporter of the Open IX and the first multi-site to receive the Open IX certification across multiple datacenters,
At the summit, attendees will be able to expand their real estate network with the most active and innovative firms, gain access to the city's new buyers, developers and end-users, and get a candid analysis of market conditions and opportunities from industry thought-leaders and new voices and new perspectives in real estate.
To register, visit https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1532110&MethodId=0&EventsessionId=&Email_Address=&membershipID. Delivering Best-in-Class Enterprise Facilities, Connectivity, and Open-IX Certification CyrusOne specializes in highly reliable enterprise data center services and colocation solutions, and engineers its facilities to include the power-density infrastructure required to deliver excellent availability, including an available highest possible power redundancy (2N) architecture.
Customers have access to the CyrusOne National IX, which marries low-cost robust connectivity with the massively scaled data centers that the company is known for by creating the first-ever data center platform that virtually links a dozen of
The CyrusOne National IX, coupled with the company's multiple dispersed locations and available 100 percent uptime, enables Fortune 1000 enterprises to implement cost-effective, multi-location data center platforms that can help manage their internal disaster recovery requirements and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, and PCI.
With 25 carrier-neutral data center facilities across
For more information about
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe