However, it remains confident it will see much greater returns on the product.
The video game developer said it has continued to make good progress in transitioning its business from a video game developer for external publishers towards self publishing and utilising its Cobra technology during the year.
During the year
It has so far raised
It is also working on a new version of 'RollerCoaster Tycoon 3' in an agreement with
"We continue to transition the business and look forward to further building on our reputation for consistent delivery of innovative, high quality games and technology in 2014," said Chief Executive
The company provided no revenue or EBITDA figures. It said it would release its full results in early September.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings