However, it remains confident it will see much greater returns on the product.
The video game developer said it has continued to make good progress in transitioning its business from a video game developer for external publishers towards self publishing and utilising its Cobra technology during the year.
During the year
It has so far raised
It is also working on a new version of 'RollerCoaster Tycoon 3' in an agreement with
"We continue to transition the business and look forward to further building on our reputation for consistent delivery of innovative, high quality games and technology in 2014," said Chief Executive
The company provided no revenue or EBITDA figures. It said it would release its full results in early September.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids