Whether it be
These Italian powerhouses have been at the cutting edge of fashion design for years and their influence on the
With his animal print-adorned pricey designs, Cavalli's creations would not look out of place in what many see as the glamorous Gulf.
Cavalli brought his touch to
However, before being the king of the nightlife, Cavalli is a fashion guru with more than 25 stores across the
Last week, the Italian designer was sharply criticized by the Islamic Sufi community as they accused Cavalli of copying their "sacred emblem" for branding the "Just Cavalli" line.
Cavalli opened his first store in St Tropez in 1972.
Crowned the "The Prince of Prints,"
The Florentine house of Pucci introduced a sophisticated fusion of color to the international high fashion scene, made colorful, kaleidoscopic prints world-famous and once counted
Pucci touched down in
Founded in 1921 by
From the "GG" logo to the bar-and-bit belt buckle; the bamboo-handled handbag and the shiny velvet pantsuit,
The brand was first introduced to the
The exhibition, which was called "the future is now," celebrated
Although born in southern
The designer store is housed in the medieval Palazzo Spini Feroni, on the most luxurious street in
The Italian Maison made its first steps into the
It later continued its expansion in the region with the latest boutique opening last April in
As of today,
In addition to shoes, the Italian design house incorporated fragrance and eyewear to its repertoire.
The Florentine design house also made its first steps into the high-end luxury residential segment in the
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million